THE CRIMINAL PRACTICES IN PSYCHIATRIC MEDICINE MUST BE EXPOSED HERE & NOW.
1) THE PRACTICE OF MODERN PSYCHIATRY UNLAWFULLY REFUSES THE NEUROLOGY SCIENCES NEEDED TO COMPLY WITH THE LAWS.
2) IT UNLAWFULLY REFUSES PSYCHIATRIC PATIENT'S RIGHTS TO EXEMPTION FROM DISCRIMINATION BECAUSE OF THEIR DISABILITIES AND DISCRIMINATION FROM SUFFERING EMOTIONAL ABUSE, AND DEGRADING TREATMENT BY MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS WHEN SEEKING MEDICAL CARE WHOM REFUSE TO ACCOMMODATE PATIENTS RIGHTS TO ENJOY THE HIGHEST MENTAL FUNCTION AND THE RIGHT TO ENJOY THE ABILITY OF INDEPENDENT LIVING BECAUSE PSYCHIATRIC DOCTORS REFUSE TO ASK PATIENTS "WHAT MEDICATIONS ALLOW YOU TO FEEL THE MOST MENTAL & EMOTIONAL CLARITY AND ABILITY TO FUNCTION WHILE FEELING CONTENT SO PSYCHIATRIC PRE-OCCUPATION DOESN'T REDUCE YOUR INDEPENDENCE AND ABILITIES TO MAINTAIN HARMONY IN RELATIONSHIPS WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS" INSTEAD PSYCHITRISTRISTS REFUSE PATIENTS ANY CHOICE IN THEIR PRESCRIBED MEDICATIONS IF THEY ARE NARCOTICS.
3) THE PRACTICE OF PSYCHIATRY UNLAWFULLY VIOLATES PATIENTS RIGHTS TO THE MEDICAL TREATMENT OF THEIR CONDITIONS AND ONLY ALLOW THE PATIENT'S SYMPTOMS TO BE TREATED. ONLY PATIENTS SUPERVISED IN HOSPITALS ARE ALLOWED NARCOTIC MEDICATIONS BECAUSE THE FACILITIES WANT TO FOSTER PATIENT HAPPINESS AND COOPERATION SO THE FACILITIES FUNCTION WELL WITH MORE FRIENDLINESS AMONG EVERYONE.
4) UPON PATIENT RELEASE TO RESIDE IN PUBLIC OR WITH FAMILY THE FACILITIES REFUSE PATIENTS THE RIGHT TO THE NARCOTIC MEDICATIONS THE PSYCHIATRIC DOCTORS KNEW WAS MEDICALLY INDICATED FOR HARMONY IS SABOTAGED, AND
PSYCHIATRIC PATIENTS LEGAL RIGHTS TO A LAWFUL STANDARD OF MEDICAL CARE THAT INCLUDE NARCOTIC MEDICATIONS TO REDUCED NEGATIVITY AND EMOTIONAL BURDENS AND FOSTER A SUPPORTIVE FAMILY OR FRIENDSHIPS UPON RELEASE ARE CRIMINALLY SUBVERTED
THE PSYCHIATRIC STANDARD OF CARE VIOLATES PATIENTS RIGHTS & CRIMINAL STATUTES TO PERPETUATE THE NEED NEED FOR PSYCHIATRIC PATIENTS TO USE MEDICARE FUNDED SERVICES AGAIN IN LESS THAN 30 DAYS BY REFUSING PATIENTS NARCOTIC MEDICATIONS UNDER COLOR OF LAW.
GOVERNMENT SPONSORED MEDICAL PRACTICE OF PSYCHIATRY CRIMINALLY ENTRAPS PATIENTS TO SELF MEDICATE, AND UNLAWFULLY RECORDS A 'CHANGE IN PATIENT LEGAL STATUS' BY 'MAKING FRAUDULENT MEDICAL RECORDS THAT THEY ARE DRUG ADDICTS FOR SELF MEDICATING THE SAME CONDITIONS THEY WERE PRESCRIBED NARCOTICS FOR DURING IN PATIENT CARE DEEMED MEDICALLY INDICATED BY A DOCTOR.
THE PSYCHIATRIC STANDARD OF CARE UNLAWFULLY VILLAINIZES PATIENTS, AND DISCRIMINATES AGAINST THEIR LEGAL & LAWFUL RIGHT TO 'SELF CARE MEDICAL CONDITIONS'
INSTEAD OF LAWFULLY PROVIDING A STANDARD OF MEDICAL CARE WITHIN PATIENTS LEGAL RIGHTS AND THE RULE OF LAW. THE STANDARD OF PSYCHIATRIC CARE INVOLVES WIDESPREAD GOVERNMENT SPONSORED RIGHTS VIOLATIONS, MEDICAL MALPRACTICE, WILLFUL ATROCITIES & CRIMES
TITLE 18, USC, Section 241 - Conspiracy Against Rights
This statute makes it unlawful for two or more persons to conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person of any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the United States
18, USC, Section 242 - Deprivation of Rights Under Color of Law
This statute makes it a crime for any person acting under color of law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom to willfully deprive or cause to be deprived from any person those rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution and laws of the U.S.
TITLE 18, U.S.C., Section 245 - Federally Protected Activities
1) This statute prohibits willful injury, intimidation, or interference, or attempt to do so, by force or threat of force of any person or class of persons because of their activity as: B) a participant in any benefit, service, privilege, program, facility, or activity provided or administered by the United States; E) a participant in any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.
18 U.S.C § 1346. Definition Of “Scheme Or Artifice To Defraud”
For the purposes of this chapter, the term “scheme or artifice to defraud” Includes A SCJEME Or ARTIFICE To DEPRIVE ANOTHER Of THE INTANGIBLE RIGHT Of HONEST SERVICES.
(1) To defraud any health care benefit program; or
(2) To obtain, by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, any of the money or property owned by, or under the custody or control of, any health care benefit program, in connection with the delivery of or payment for health care benefits, items, or services
18 USC § 1001. CH.47 FRAUD & FALSE STATEMENTS or Entries Generally
(a) Except as otherwise provided in this section, whoever, in any matter within the jurisdiction of the executive, legislative, or judicial branch of the Government of the United States, knowingly and willfully—
(1) Falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
(2) Makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or
(3) Makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;
18 U.S. Code § 669. Theft or Embezzlement in Connection with Health Care
(a) Whoever knowingly and willfully embezzles, steals, or otherwise without authority converts to the use of any person other than the rightful owner, or intentionally misapplies any of the moneys, funds, securities, premiums, credits, property, or other assets of a health care benefit program,
18 U.S. Code § 1018. Official Certificates Or Writings
Whoever, being a public officer or other person authorized by any law of the United States to make or give a certificate or other writing, knowingly makes and delivers as true such a certificate or writing, containing any statement which he knows to be false, in a case where the punishment thereof is not elsewhere expressly provided by law, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.
18 U.S. Code § 1957. Engaging In Monetary Transactions in Property Derived From Specified Unlawful Activity
(a) Whoever, in any of the circumstances set forth in subsection
(d), knowingly engages or attempts to engage in a monetary transaction in criminally derived property of a value greater than $10,000 and is derived from specified unlawful activity,
18 U.S. Code § 1341. Frauds and Swindles
Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, or to sell, dispose of, loan, exchange, alter, give away, distribute, supply, or furnish or procure for unlawful use any counterfeit or spurious coin, obligation, security, or other article, or anything represented to be or intimated or held out to be such counterfeit or spurious article, for the purpose of executing such scheme or artifice or attempting so to do, places in any post office or authorized depository for mail matter, any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by the Postal Service, or deposits or causes to be deposited any matter or thing whatever to be sent or delivered by any private or commercial interstate carrier, or takes or receives therefrom, any such matter or thing, or knowingly causes to be delivered by mail or such carrier according to the direction thereon, or at the place at which it is directed to be delivered by the person to whom it is addressed, any such matter or thing
NEUROLOGY SCIENCES MUST BE USED IN A LAWFUL STANDARD OF MEDICAL CARE THAT TREATS A CONDITION NOT SYMPTOM
1) THE ANATOMICAL BRAIN DEFORMITIES
2) THE MISSING BRAIN STRUCTURES RELATED TO CHEMISTRY
3) THE AFFECTS PERTAINING TO BEHAVIOR & MEDICATIONS
4) NEWLY DEVELOPED NEUROLOGY SCIENCES RECOMMENDED MEDICAL TREATMENTS
5) LAWFUL RIGHT TO 'A NARCOTIC BRAIN PROSTHETIC'
6) THE U.S. SUPREME COURT CASES LISTED
THAT MUST BE USED FOR CONDITIONS BUT HAVE NOT BEEN LEGALLY ADDRESSED, BECAUSE THE COMPONENTS OF 'MEDICAL CONDITIONS & STANDARDS OF CARE' OR REFERENCE POINTS FOR 'STANDARD OF OR MODALITY OF CARE' ARE NOT ENUMERATED IN THE:
'THE AMERICAN PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATIONS DIAGNOSTIC AND STATISTICAL MANUAL OF MENTAL DISORDERS, FIFTH EDITION'
WHICH DEFINES THE SYMPTOMS AND BEHAVIORS OF MENTAL DISORDERS. THIS MANUAL IS THE AUTHORITY IN CLASSIFYING MENTAL HEALTH DISORDERS.
AND COVERS ONLY HALF OF PATIENTS LEGAL RIGHTS TO MEDICAL CARE WITHOUT ANATOMICAL EVALUATION.
IT HAS NO PROVISION FOR ANATOMICALLY DAMAGED OR MISSING BRAIN STRUCTURES OR
'MEDICAL AFFECT ON BRAIN CHEMISTRY OR POTENTIAL MODALITIES FOR IT'.
IN VIOLATION OF 8TH, 14TH AMENDMENT & CONVENTION ON CIVIL & POLITICAL RIGHTS, ETC.
EVIDENCED BY THE U.S. SUPREME COURT CASES AND OTHER MATERIAL REFERENCED BELOW.
SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
Glen Burton Ake v. Oklahoma
CitationS 470 U.S. 68 (more) 105 S. Ct. 1087; 84 L. Ed. 2d 53; 1985 U.S. LEXIS 52; 53 U.S.L.W. 4179
Ake v. Oklahoma, 470 U.S. 68 (1985), was a case in which the Supreme Court of the United States held that the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment required the state to provide a
** psychiatric evaluation
(PATIENTS HAVE 2 CONDITIONS TO EVALUATE - ADDITIONAL NEUROLOGY SCIENCES ANATOMICAL RESULTS IN BRAIN CHEMISTRY ) [JSL]
NEUROLOGICAL ANOTOMICAL CONDITIONS & STANDARDS OF CARE HAVE NOT BEEN ADDRESSED [JSL]
SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES
Albert L. Trop v. John Foster Dulles, Secretary of State, et al. Citations 356 U.S. 86 (more) 78 S. Ct. 590; 2 L. Ed. 2d 630; 1958 U.S. LEXIS 1284
Trop v. Dulles, 356 U.S. 86 (1958), was a United States Supreme Court case in which the Court ruled that it was unconstitutional to revoke **CITIZENSHIP as a punishment for a crime.
The ruling's reference to "evolving standards of decency" is frequently cited in Eighth Amendment jurisprudence
**CITIZENSHIP = A LEGAL STATUS = DISABLED AMERICAN WITH SPECIAL MEDICAL NEEDS - LEGAL STATUS AS DRUG ABUSER HAS NOT BEEN LAWFULLY ESTABLISHED, BECAUSE NEW NEUROLOGY SCIENCES MAY WARRANT OUTSIDE CHEMICAL INPUT (A NARCOTIC BRAIN PROSTHETIC) FOR STABILITY AND CONTROL OF EXECUTIVE FUNCTION, AND THE NEED FOR NEW SCIENCE IS UNLAWFULLY IGNORED.
In The Supreme Court of the United States SCOTT LYNN GIBSON, ALSO KNOWN AS VANESSA LYNN, Petitioner, v. BRYAN COLLIER AND DR. D. GREENE, Respondents. LANTAGNE LEGAL PRINTING 801 East Main Street Suite 100 Richmond VA 23219 (800) 847-0477 On Petition for Writ of Certiorari to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
PETITION FOR WRIT OF CERTIORARI In the landmark case of Estelle v. Gamble, 429U.S. 97 (1976), this Court held that: elementary principles establish the government’s obligation to provide medical care for those whom it is punishing by incarceration. An inmate must rely on prison authorities to treat his medical needs;
** THE POTENTIAL NECESSITY of Medical Treatment Should Not Be Defeated As A Matter Of Law Unless That Treatment is Universally Accepted
* A. The Unworkable “Universal” Acceptance Standard
MODIFICATION OF BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PATIENT STATUS (NOT A DRUG ABUSER) & MODALITY OF TREATMENTS.
NARCOTIC MEDICATIONS MUST BE PRESCRIBED PATIENTS
PSYCHIATRIC PATIENTS MUST BE ASKED IF NARCOTICS HELP FUNCTION AND IF THE PATIENT SAYS "YES" THEY MUST BE OFFERED BY PRESCRIBING DOCTORS AS THE U.S. SUPREME COURT CASES CLEARLY ESTABLISH.
PENDING THE RESULTS & RECOMMENDATIONS FROM AN ADDITIONAL LICENSED NEUROLOGIST'S MEDICAL EVALUATION PERTAINING TO STRUCTURAL ABNORMALITIES WITH A FOCUS ON:
ESTABLISHING A LIST OF:
"POTENTIAL NARCOTIC MEDICATIONS THAT WOULD FUNCTION AS BRAIN CHEMISTRY PROSTHETICS"
FOR THE VARIOUS MISSING BRAIN STRUCTURES, COMMON BRAIN DEFORMITIES, AND BRAIN INJURIES.
CENTERED ON PATIENTS INPUT AS TO WHAT HELPS THEIR ABILITY TO THINK MORE CLEARLY, FOSTER FUNCTION TO REDUCE FAMILY AND CAREGIVER BURDENS, ELIMINATE THEIR NEED TO SELF MEDICATE MISSING CHEMISTRY, AND POSSIBLY INDUCE BEING PRODUCTIVE IN WAYS THAT COULD CREATE NUCLEUS ACCUMBENS PATHWAYS, SELF WORTH, AND HAPPINESS.
WHILE REDUCING GUT MICROBIA PROBLEMS THAT ARE CURRENTLY CAUSED BY NON-NARCOTIC MEDICATIONS BEING PRESCRIBED AS THE STANDARD OF CARE BY PSYCHIATRIC DOCTORS.
CURRENT PSYCHIATRIC MEDICATIONS ADVERSELY AFFECT THE GUT MICROBIA, BRAIN AND VAGUS NERVE UTILITIES, CAUSE OBESITY, ALWAYS LEAVE PATIENTS UNHAPPY OR AGGRAVATED, AGGITATED, UNCOOPERATIVE, AND BURDENSOME TO FAMILY. WHILE CREATING ADDED UNRELENTING MEDICAL ISSUES, FRUSTRATIONS, MENTAL STRAIN, AND EMOTIONAL DISTRESS FROM PATIENTS INABILITY TO THINK CLEARLY OR BEGIN TO MAKE MEDICAL PROGRESS WHILE ALL THINKING IS PRE-OCUPIED WITH NEEDS & URGES TO SELF MEDICATE THE EMOTIONAL PAIN, MENTAL ANGUISH, DEPRESSION, AND LONLINESS FROM PATIENTS MISSING OR DEPLETED BRAIN CHEMISTRY.
1) THE U.S. POSTAL SERVICE COULD DELIVER NARCOTIC MEDICATIONS PACKS DAILY TO PATIENTS SECURE POST OFFICE BOXES
2) STATES COUNTY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DEPT. 'PHARMACY VANS WITH 2 SHERIFF SECURITY DETAIL FOLLOWING' COULD DISTRIBUTE LIQUID NARCOTIC MEDICATIONS TO PATIENTS AND VERIFY THEY ARE TAKEN WITH NO CHANCE OF REGURGITATION FOR SALES.