CALIFORNIA TAX DOLLAR FRAUD # 101
WIDESPREAD GOVERNMENT SPONSORED HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS ENGINEERED TO EXPLOIT, AND CRIMINALLY ABUSE DISABLED CITIZENS, CONSUME FEDERAL AND STATE TAX DOLLARS, MANIFEST CRIMINAL ACTS, AND SELF MEDICATING SCENARIOS FOR CRIMINAL ENTRAPMENT INTO REVOLVING DOOR STATE AGENCY INVOLVEMENT, STATE COURT ADJUDICATIONS SUPPORTING LAWYERS AND JUDGES, $75K PER YEAR STATE PRISON INCARCERATIONS ENSURING MORE MONEY FOR STATE WORKERS, UNIONS, BAR ASSOCIATION MEMBERS AND CALPERS, ETC., ETC., ETC.,......
ALL U.S. CITIZENS & BUSINESSES ARE BEING DEFRAUDED OUT OF 75% OF THEIR TAX DOLLARS 'BY LAWFARE' & 'SUBVERSION OF HUMAN, CIVIL & POLITICAL RIGHTS LAWS' TO BE CONSERVATIVE. (CRIMINAL SEDITION)
'WIDESPREAD CALIFORNIA GOVERNMENT TYRANNY, CIVIL & POLITICAL RIGHTS TREATY VIOLATIONS, AND CRIMINAL ENTRAPMENT CAUSING MASS ATROCITIES', AND 'U.S. CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY'.
MY IDEA FOR REMEDYING THE SITUATION
1) MENTALLY & EMOTIONALLY DISTURBED RESIDENTS OF BUTTE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA ARE GIVEN A 'CELLULAR PHONE WITH GPS', AND CATEGORIZED BY MEDICATIONS USE(S)
2) MEDICATIONS DELIVERY BY BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PHARMACY VANS ESCORTED BY SHERIFFS VEHICLES THAT ARE EQUIPPED WITH GPS TRACKING EQUIPMENT ACCESS ANY PATIENT THAT CALL 24/7
14357 OROVILLE AREA
43457 YANKEE HILL
'HELP' (4357 VIOLENT INCIDENT CALLS
'GODD' (4633) SCHIZOPHRENICS
'MEDS' (6337) EXTRA* MEDS
'HURT' (4878) INJURY CALL
DECREASING CRIME 50% OVERNIGHT.
SAVING MILLIONS OF TAX DOLLARS.
ROTATIONAL PHARMACY VENDORS.
LOCAL AUTO DEALERSHIP VANS.
2018 2018 2018
Butte County Department of Behavioral Health
What is a Patients’ Rights Advocate? Patients’ Rights Advocates protect the rights of mental health consumers during inpatient treatment as outlined by Federal Law, State Regulation and County Guidelines.
What does the Patients’ Rights Advocate do?
Represents involuntarily detained consumers in Probable Cause and Medication Hearings
Provides training regarding patients’ rights
Collects data regarding denial of rights and involuntary detention
Monitors mental health facilities for compliance with patients’ rights laws, regulations and policies
What are my rights?
1. You have a right to wear your own clothes.
2. To keep your personal possessions.
3. To have ready access to letter-writing materials, including stamps.
4. To keep and spend a reasonable amount of your own money for small purchases.
5. To receive un-opened mail.
6. To use the telephone.
7. To see visitors.
8. To have a private storage space, such as a locker.
No one shall Ъе subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment. In particular, no one shall be subjected without his free consent to medical or scientific experimentation.
1. No one shall be subjected to arbitrary or unlawful interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to unlawful attacks on his honour and reputation.
2. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.
1. The family is the natural and fundamental group unit of society and is entitled to protection by society and the State.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person.
No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.
Everyone has the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.
All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.
Everyone has the right to an effective remedy by the competent national tribunals for acts violating the fundamental rights granted him by the constitution or by law.
No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.
Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him.
(ENTER UNLAWFUL JUDICIAL HELL HOLE HERE)
#2 CALIFORNIA If most lawmakers in Sacramento and the reliably generous plaintiffs’ lawyers who write campaign checks to keep them there.....
1. Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.
2. No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed. Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.
TELL THE COURTS YOU HAVE LEGAL RIGHTS TO ANYTHING, AND..
THEN STATE YOUR RIGHTS FROM UNDER MENTAL CLOUDS OF DISABILITY
1. Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
2. Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.
1. Everyone has the right freely to participate in the cultural life of the community, to ENJOY THE ARTS AND TO SHARE IN SCIENTIFIC ADVANCEMENT AND ITS BENEFITS.
(LETTER OF THE LAW - SCIENTIFIC ADVANCEMENTS IN MEDICATIONS, COMMUNICATIONS, GPS TRACKING, ETC., ETC.)
2. Everyone has the right to the protection of the moral and material interests resulting 82 from any scientific, literary or artistic production of which he is the author.
1. Everyone has duties to the community in which alone the free and full development 86 of his personality is possible.
2. In the exercise of his rights and freedoms, everyone shall be subject only to such limitations as are determined by law solely for the purpose of securing due recognition and respect for the rights and freedoms of others and of meeting the just requirements of morality, public order and the general welfare in a democratic society.
Nothing in this Declaration may be interpreted as implying for any State, group or person any right to engage in any activity or to perform any act aimed at the destruction of any of the rights and freedoms set forth herein.
GET A PINT OF 80 PROOF ALCOHOL, DRINK IT INSIDE OF 2 HOURS, THEN SORT THROUGH ALL OF THIS 'LAWFARE', AND OBTAIN MEDICATIONS FOR YOUR DISABLED FAMILY MEMBER THAT ARE AGREEABLE TO THEM, AND SATISFIES THEIR NEED TO SELF MEDICATE.
DID I MENTION THE POLICY IS: UNLAWFUL ....
PATIENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED NARCOTIC MEDICATIONS.
'SELF MEDICATING = SUBSTANCE ABUSE' SO PATIENTS WITH SCHIZOPHRENIA ETC. ARE DOUBLE BANNED FROM NARCOTIC MEDICATIONS